At one time or another, every part of the country deals with some kind of extreme weather. Whether you live in tornado alley, along the coast where hurricanes are common, or in a city where hail causes frequent damage, there may come a time when you need the services of insurance roofing contractors.
At Infinity Roofing & Siding, our storm damage insurance restoration specialists understand that recovering from extreme weather can be stressful. With that in mind, we do what we can to simplify the process and ensure you get the beautiful, durable results you deserve.
For example, we’ve taken the time to source products from many of the industry’s top roofing brands including:
- GAF: Prevent the need for future insurance roofing repairs with high-performance shingles featuring proprietary GAF Duragrip™ that allows your roof to stay strong against winds of up to 130 mph.
- CertainTeed: Enjoy the look of cedar with Landmark shingles from CertainTeed or choose from more than 300 other stunning design options. No matter which type you choose, you’ll enjoy impressive beauty and incredible durability.
- Owens Corning: ENERGY STAR®-rated shingles, SureNail™ Technology, and impressive wind resistance are some of the best features of Owens Corning’s top-rated roofing products.
The Trusted Insurance Roofing Company
Infinity Roofing has helped thousands of people complete their insurance storm damage repairs, and our fast project completions and total project management make the process simple.
No matter the extent of the damage, our insurance roofing company will restore your home to its pre-storm condition. We provide:
- Free Consultations
- Thorough Roof Inspections
- Documentation of Needed Repairs
- Emergency Tarping
- Premium Materials
- Expert Workmanship
- Competitive Prices
- Industry-Leading Warranties
Contact Us for More Information About Our Roof Storm Damage Repair Services
While we hope you’ll never need our roof storm damage services, we want you to know we’ll be here for you if you do. Contact Infinity Roofing to learn more and to schedule a free inspection. Call today or fill out our online form now to get started.